As you may have seen earlier I was having a bit of a rough day today physically. Top concern of the day being headache. I tried a few simple detoxing methods to try and help my body through it:
1. Juice of 2 lemons in 1 cup of water, sipped over 30 minutes. Do not brush teeth for 30 minutes after to protect enamel.
It actually wasn’t as bad as I anticipated, although quite tart and I made the “sour face” multiple times.
2. Nutramedix Parsley Detox (Tincture): 10 drops in 1 cup of water. Can be repeated every 15 minutes until symptoms ease up.
3. Détox foot bath: 1 cup Epsom salts, 2 cups baking soda, 1 cup sea salt. Mix all together and store.
Use 1/4 of the mixture in a basin of warm/hot water and soak feet for 30 minutes.
Remove feet from water, rinse well and dry off. Put on socks as to not reabsorb toxins.
4. Oil pulling: 1 tbsp of coconut oil in mouth and swish all around your mouth and through teeth for 15-20 minutes.
Spit out into garbage bag or trash can. Rinse mouth and brush teeth.
This tastes kind of nice and almost turns into a watery consistency after a while. I highly recommend coconut oil over any other. I’ve tried sesame oil in the past and it was gross!!
5. Tongue scraper: scrape your tongue in long strokes from back to front about 7-10 times. Rinsing the scraper each time you do so. Rinse your mouth out with water after.
This is great for mornings after all those toxins have been hanging out in your mouth all night.
And now… I feel a tiny bit better!! Just shows you I should be doing muchpre detoxing ALL the time !!!!
Tomorrow is one week of treatment! Yay! Like I always say… Small victories, right?
That’s all for tonight….